Pages

Friday 24 August 2012

LINKIN PARK SONGS FOR WWE SUPERSTAR'S THEME


The themesongs selected by WWE superstars are not just any typical song. There songs stands for who they are and they define the superstars Gimmick. It’s a fact that every successful superstar always has a successful theme song. 
Considering superstars gimmick situations etc. here are the songs of Linkin Park who would perfectly fit to be the themesongs of certain WWE superstars:

Shawn Michael's - In the end
" I tried so hard
And got so far
But in the end
It doesn’t even matter

I had to fall
To lose it all
But in the end
It doesn’t even matter"

Shawn tried his best and got very far but in the end he lost to Undertaker.

Damien Sandow - The Catalyst
"God save us everyone,
Will we burn inside the fires of a thousand suns?
For the sins of our hands,
The sins of our tongues,
The sins of our fathers,
The sins of our young.
No!"

With his excellent English he is always trying to save the community.

Edge - Waiting For The End
"Waiting for the end to come
Wishing I had strength to stand
This is not what I had planned
It's out of my control"
The retired athlete is just waiting.....

Triple H- Crawling
“Crawling in my skin
Crawling in my skin
These wounds, they will not heal
These wounds, they will not heal
Fear is how I fall
Fear is how I fall
Confusing what is real”

The consecutive defeat by Undertaker and Brock Lesnar is just crawling inside him

Micheal Cole- Nobody's Listening

"(Tried to give you warning but everyone ignores me)
Told you everything loud and clear
(But nobody’s listening)
(Called to you so clearly but you don’t want to hear me)
Told you everything loud and clear
(But nobody’s listening)"

Who listens to him anyway.....

No comments:

Post a Comment