Pages

Friday 10 August 2012

UCHIHA ITACHI QUOTES


The best Itachi quotes of all time(slightly edited).... 

"True change cannot be made if it is bound by laws and limitations, predictions and imagination."

"Self-sacrifice… A nameless shinobi who protects peace within its shadow… That is a true shinobi.

"You and I are flesh and blood. I'm always going to be there for you, even if it's only as an obstacle for you to overcome. Even if you do hate me. That's what big brothers are for.

 "If you want to kill me… Despise me! Hate me! And live a long and unsightly life… Run away… run away… and cling to your pitiful life and some day when you have the same eyes as I do come before me"

"We are humans, not fish. We don't know what kind of people we truly are until the moment before our deaths. As death comes to embrace you, you will realise what you are. That's what death is, don't you think?

"the village does have its dark side, and its inconsistencies. But I'm still Konoha's Itachi Uchiha."

"Those who can't acknowledge their real selves are bound to fail."

"Imitating someone you respect is something you do in order to grow. You can't use it as a disguise to pretend to be someone you are not "

"Being skilled isn't all that's it's made out to be. When you're strong, you become arrogant and withdrawn. Even if what you sought after was your dream."

"You are weak. Why are you weak? Because you lack..., hatred."

No comments:

Post a Comment