Pages

Wednesday 24 October 2012

NARUTO MANGA 608 PREDICTIONS



Obito stands in front of Kakashi who seems overburdened with the guilt feeling.

“ Kakashi you are responsible for my fate and what I have become. You led me to this path.”

“me?! How could I....” an astonished kakashi asks.

“it seems I’ve to light up your memory. Do you remember how you took care of Rin.”

The eyes of Kakashi bulge out and flashes of the past incident hover inside his mind.

“ I gave my life to protect my so called friend but you betrayed me. That’s why I will create a new world” fumes Obito

In the adjacent the battle between Madara and Naruto heats up and it seems Madara has the upperhand.

“We have to help him” an injured Guy tells Bee.

“You are in position to help Guy. You remain here” Bee tells Guy as he moves to help Naruto.

Obito and Kakashi exchange some blows.

“Don’t you want to know why I killed Rin” asks Kakashi.

“It doesn’t matter” fumes Obito

“It does matter because Rin was a spy!!” Kakashi screams. “She was about to pass over important intel to our Enemies”

“This can’t be possible” obito shockingly replies but their conversation is stopped by Madara who throws Bee right at them. “What’s taking you so long Obito?” asks Madara.
Manga ends.

Also read:  Suckinghairstyles in Naruto              Chidori Kinds unleashed

No comments:

Post a Comment