Pages

Thursday 20 September 2012

DID TRIPLE H CUT HIS HAIR? SEE FOR YOURSELF



It was a huge shock. I've never had hair that short in my life! I think the rest of the cast and crew were mourning my haircut more than I was! But after a while, I felt liberated, I learned to embrace it.” 
                                                                                                                    Camilla Belle 

Why people cut hair? For a number of people cutting hair is a casual thing but for some people it is something else. Undertaker cut his hair short to mark his return and show that he is still the best. Edge cut his hair to start a new life after his unexpected retirement. In both the above cases the haircut signifies a new start. Same is the case with Triple H. Many fans believe after losing two consecutive biggest battles of his life he is done but that haircut is a stern reply to all those people that he still have some game left in him.....

No comments:

Post a Comment