Pages

Friday 14 October 2011

I WANNA GO ICHIRAKU

  

If somehow, someway I land in KONOHA I wouldn’t go to visit Naruto-kun or any other shinobi, instead I will head straight to ICHIRAKU the best Ramen shop. I would go there and will eat bowl after bowl of ramen that Naruto dies for until my stomach gives up. I want to eat those scrumptious Ramen so much that whenever Naruto eats it my imagination lands him in his place. I imagine myself eating those soft noodles mixed with mouth watering soup and pork but imagination is just imagination.. we can get Ramen on earth but can you compare that to Ichiraku’s. Mashashi why did you created ramen shop? Please someone send me a bowl. I want extra large miso with works on the double…..  

1 comment:

  1. hey I want to eat that more badly than you!!!

    ReplyDelete