Pages

Thursday 6 October 2011

OLD SELF VS. NEW SELF



“They wrapped me in the stars and stripes I never remembered whether they brought me home or buried me at sea but anyway I was wrapped up in Old Glory.”

John Dos Passos (1896 - 1970)
U.S. novelist.

With the passage of time a wrestler tries to become more powerful and athletic. He learns new moves, makes new catch phrases and does blah! blah! In short he becomes smart and powerful. Just for example look at the Miz! I still can’t believe that the Miz who used to be a nobody (“put me out of my MIZERY”) is now the self proclaimed former must see WWE champion. It’s hard to believe but that’s the truth.  BUT IS IT THE SAME CASE FOR EVERY BODY??  The answer to this question is a big NO. There were many powerful superstars who had the momentum and power with  them and had a great impact on the audience but now are only a mere shell of their former self. Here are the top 3 superstars who have lost their impact-


#3 Drew McIntyre – The ‘chosen’ one now is only a broken one.

#2 Kane – The red monster has lost its monstrous personality. The destruction he now causes is nothing compared to the past. 

#1 The Great Khali- This one has lost all. It’s hard to imagine but almost every superstar has defeated him. A few years earlier every superstar used to pee in their pants while facing him.

No comments:

Post a Comment