Pages

Tuesday 19 June 2012

JR'S BBQ SAUCE REVIEW


score: 8/10

Back when the sauce was launched I never gave a second thought to even look at what Jr's sauce actually was because I thought WWEshop was giving it a hype just like they did with all the Zack Ryder stuff but the moment I saw Micheal Cole drenched in all that sweet ,succulent sauce I knew I was wrong... and I was!

This sauce is really pretty tasty. Unlike other sauce you would be surprised to see that it isn't thicker but don't let it's liquidity fool you because It has the right combination of all the flavors a BBQ sauce should have. The ingridients such as pepper etc. are quite visible but they don't minimize the deep red color of the sauce.It has the
 right proportions of sweetness, sourness and tanginess though the sourness is more profound...over all this sauce is good and worth a try

No comments:

Post a Comment