Pages

Tuesday 8 May 2012

BROCK LESNAR QUITS WWE; SENDS MESSAGE VIA PAUL HEYMAN

"I, Brock Lesnar, am never coming back because I, Brock Lesnar, quit."

May 7, 2012. Enthusiastic WWE fans came to enjoy RAW but more importantly wanted to learn about the repercussions of Brock Lesnar’s brutal action against Triple H. And what they experienced on Raw was totally unimaginable. Brock didn’t appear on Raw but sent his ‘legal representative’ Paul Heyman to deliver a message on his behalf. The twitter flooded with tweets when paul returned and stars like punk and Shawn commented about him. Paul told the fans "Lesnar feels betrayed by the WWE universe...I know and you should know that Brock Lesnar is an honest man."  Heyman continued and read Lesnar's official statement. In the statement, Lesnar said, "I came back to bring legitimacy to WWE that's exactly what I did." He then spoke about Triple H. "He couldn't last one minute in a fight with me. I had an agreement with the company and he broke it, so I broke his arm." Paul went on to read the statement in which Brock mentioned he was never coming back……


No comments:

Post a Comment