Pages

Wednesday 23 November 2011

ARE YOU SIRIUS BRO SATELITE RADIO!



“You are listening to Zack 100 on Are You Sirius Bro satellite Radio.”

The best radio frequencies you can ever tune into:)  Here are the list of top 5 songs produced on this channel (with their lyrics)

5. Never Say Never-
I'll never say never,
 I'll fist pump, I'll fist pump till forever
 Every night,
I'll make all girls get damp,
When I become us champ,
 Just pump it up, pump it up, andlet’s pump it up, up, up
And never say never…..
4. Not Afraid-
I'm not afraid, I'm not afraid
 To get real tan, get real tan
Everybody, every body knows I’m the man
 Knows I’m the man

3. Party in the L.I-
So I pop my collar up,
 They playing my song I’m Zack Pac in L I 
 Pumping my fist like woo,
 blowing a kiss like woo
I pop my collar up they playing my song
Look at my six tri
woo woo woo you know it it's party in the LI
woo woo woo you know it it's party in the LI
2. Broski in the bottle-
If you want a long iced z
 May be there's a price to pay
I’m a Broski in the bottle
You’ve got to rub me the right way
1. Woos like Ryder-
I've got the woos like Ryder
I’ve got the woos like Ryder
woo woo woo woo woo woo wooooooos like Ryder

No comments:

Post a Comment