Pages

Wednesday 22 October 2014

HOW WOULD YOU FEEL AFTER NARUTO ENDS IN 4 WEEKS?!


After 15 years, after 700 editions perhaps the finest manga of all time will come to an epic end.
It all started in 1999 when Masashi Kishimoto created Naruto and took the whole world by storm. I don't want you to bore with other 'stuff' so let's get right to the point.

How would you feel after the manga  ends?

Well Naruto has become a small part of me and my brother's life. I have really enjoyed the manga and the episodes sans the fillers. There's a  lot of memories connected to it. I should probably not speak about all those crazy fantasies, the posters,keychains, printouts and what not.
I guess it will be a bit saddening but i can't say the same thing about other people. Here other people views about the same question:

User 1: " Will miss the Wednesday/Thursday eagerness when the chapter used to come."  

User 2: "Sad. Extremely sad."

User 3: "Sad and happy, I can't wait!"

User 4: "It would be different.After all these years of reading with there not being new chapters   all the time,new discussions etc.It will effect all Naruto fans negatively whether they realize it or not"

User 5: "I think you are overestimating how much I care about Naruto"

User 6:  "Definetly going to miss the series. I grew up watching it 10 years ago or so"

User 7: "I will feel like I need a new manga to read."

No comments:

Post a Comment