Pages

Friday 6 April 2012

BROCK LESNAR’S INSPIRATIONAL WORKOUT




I've seen many workouts of stars like John Cena, The rock and few others. I’ve tried to do the same but couldn't perform even 20%’s of theirs’ but when I watched Brock Lesnar’s workout oh! god the first thought that came to my mind was, is he even human? John Cena, The Rock there workouts are phony compared to Lesnar’s.  Following the conventional routine of pulling more and more weights, using heavy ropes for strengthing his arms and doing god knows what until each and every cell in his body aches he performs his workout with pure sincerity and seriousness. I've never seen anything like that. Courtesy of his unparalleled workout which when compounded with his in ring ability it makes him better that the best….   

No comments:

Post a Comment